Extension and Refurbishment - Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Extension and Refurbishment of domestic dwelling at Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Stunning transformation of a property in Burgess Hill. Property was in need of a complete makeover. This was duly undertaken by a local property developer, and the result is excellent and a high quality finish.
RT Architectural Services was employed by the client to prepare drawings for the refurbishment and the single storey / two storey rear extension to provide additional living and sleeping accommodation.
A lot of hard work went into the refurbishment and it leaves a fantastic property for the new owners.
RT Architectural Services scope of works included -
- Initial measured survey of existing dwelling
- Preparation of existing floor plans and elevations in order sketch proposals could be prepared for client discussion and approval
- Preparation of Planning drawings and submission to local planning authority
- Preparation of building regulation compliant drawings to enable local authority approval
- Preparation of application for sewer connection to Southern Water